At Richmond Waldorf School, we are constantly looking for ways to concentrate our available human and financial resources on our primary mission of education. To help us meet this goal, we will be partnering with FACTS Management Company to help manage our tuition payments. Our research indicates significant benefits to the school staff and school families, including convenience, flexibility, and secure on-line access to individual account information.
Convenient Online Enrollment
Enrolling online is simple and secure. Click here to begin setting up your payment plan.
- Select “Create a FACTS Account” to begin.
- Be sure to have the following account information ready: bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check. If paying by credit card, have your card information available.
- Before you click the Submit button, please carefully read the Final Review. Notification confirming your enrollment in a FACTS payment plan online will be sent to you after you submit your agreement.
If you have questions about enrolling in FACTS, please contact the business office. You may also contact FACTS directly 866-441-4637 or view your agreement online at: https://online.factsmgt.com. You can log on with your username and password. FACTS customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your Payment Plan Options
Equal payments will be automatically deducted from a designated checking or savings account, or automatically charged to a credit card (with 2.5% convenience fee added for credit card payments only) on the 1st, 5th, or 20th of the month (depending on payment plan). MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
- Monthly Payments beginning July or August (5th or 20th of the month)
- Two Payments per month beginning August (5th AND 20th of the month)
- Semi-Annual Plan: first payment paid to school, second payment due December 1st
- Annual Plan (for new families): Scheduled Payment in Full (September 1st)
With FACTS, the school maintains decision-making control. As always, we will continue to work with families should special circumstances or hardship cases arise during the school year.
Frequently Asked Questions
[accordion_item title=”1. When and what time will the funds for my payment plan be withdrawn from my bank account? ” open=”false”]While FACTS transacts each payment on the specified date (ex: 1st, 5th, or 20th), it is your financial institution that determines the time of day the payment is debited. FACTS recommends checking with your financial institution to determine how far in advance funds should be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic payment clears. If a payment date falls on a weekend or banking holiday, the payment will be transacted the following business day.[/accordion_item]
[accordion_item title=”2.How will I be notified of my payment information?“] Once your agreement for tuition payments is posted to the FACTS system you will receive a confirmation notification of your payment amount by e-mail or letter in approximately 10 days. Payments will be processed until the total balance is paid in full.[/accordion_item]
[accordion_item title=”3.What happens if FACTS attempts to process my payment and there are not enough funds in my account?“]Should an automatic bank payment or credit card payment be returned, a $30.00 FACTS Returned Payment Fee will be automatically assessed to your account for each failed payment attempt. This is in addition to any penalty your bank may assess. You will be notified by FACTS of the returned payment via mail or e-mail. Payments will reattempt approximately 15 days from the original payment date.[/accordion_item][/accordion]
We Look Forward to Serving You Better!