Aftercare is available from Monday through Friday from 1:00 to 5:30 pm on days when school is in session. Aftercare may be contracted by semester or on a drop-in basis (daily drop-in subject to space limitations). Fees for Aftercare are separate from tuition and are billed separately.
The Richmond Waldorf School Aftercare program includes:
- Rest times for participating Kindergarten students
- Indoor and outdoor playtime for all participating students
Aftercare fees for 2017-2018
- $7.50 per hour for Aftercare contracted in advance
- $10.00 per hour for drop-in care. Note: Drop-in care must be requested by 5pm the day before care is needed.
- A multi-child discount of 15% will be honored for the second child and 25% discount for the third and subsequent children
- Schedule Aftercare for the Fall 2017 semester by September 29, 2017, and receive an additional 12.5% discount
To read the Aftercare welcome packet and complete an application for Aftercare, click here.