Thank you for your interest in Richmond Waldorf School. We would love to have you visit our school, and offer a variety of ways to determine if Waldorf education is right for your child.
The admissions process at Richmond Waldorf School begins with a visit to our school. Parents may opt to attend an Open House, a Classroom Observation Morning, or schedule a personal tour.
- Windows Into Waldorf: An Interactive Open House will be hosted on November 4, 2017, from 10am – 12pm. This experiential open house features teacher demonstrations in academic subjects such as science, literature, and math. It is a family-friendly event for anyone interested in learning more about our Early Childhood program up through 8th grade. Teachers and current parents are available to talk and answer questions. Children are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Our next Open House will be Saturday, January 27, 2018 from 10am – 12pm
- Early Childhood Classroom Observations are held throughout the year for families who are considering our Pre-K and Kindergarten program. Our observation schedule for Fall and Winter is as follows:
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 9:30am
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 9:30am
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 9:30am
- Classroom Observation Mornings for grades 1 through 8 provide a chance to visit a series of classrooms and to see Waldorf Education in action. Visiting multiple classes and ages allows attendees to get a sense of the full Waldorf program and what the curriculum looks like for children at a range of ages. These events are for parents only. The observation schedule for Fall and Winter is as follows:
- Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 8:30am
- Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 8:30am
- Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 8:30am
- To schedule a personal tour, contact Valerie Hogan, Marketing & Enrollment Coordinator, by calling 804-377-8024 x204, or fill out the form below.
Richmond Waldorf School
1301 Robin Hood Road
Richmond, Virginia 23227
Phone: (804) 377-8024
Fax: (804) 377-8027