Aftercare is available from Monday through Friday from 1:00 to 6:00 pm on days when school is in session. Aftercare may be contracted by semester or on a drop-in basis (daily drop-in subject to space limitations). Fees for Aftercare are separate from tuition and are billed separately. Reference our Aftercare Registration Process and Policies for full details.
The Richmond Waldorf School Aftercare program includes:
- Rest times for participating Early Childhood students
- Indoor and outdoor playtime for all participating students
Aftercare fees for 2022-2023
- Contracted care rate: $8 per hour per child.
- Drop in rate: $10.00 per hour for all children. Note: Drop-in care must be requested within 48 hours of when care is needed.
- For more information about Aftercare scheduling and billing, contact the Lead Aftercare Teacher, Tesia Zogran-Werness at email@example.com.
To register your child for Aftercare, log in to your BigSIS Parent Portal and go to the “Aftercare” Tab.