Aftercare is available from Monday through Friday from 1:00 to 6:00 pm on days when school is in session. Aftercare may be contracted by semester or on a drop-in basis (daily drop-in subject to space limitations). Fees for Aftercare are separate from tuition and are billed separately.
The Richmond Waldorf School Aftercare program includes:
- Rest times for participating Kindergarten students
- Indoor and outdoor playtime for all participating students
Aftercare fees for 2018-2019
- Contracted care rate: $8 per hour for first child, $5.50 per hour for all subsequent children
- Drop in rate: $10.00 per hour for all children. Note: Drop-in care must be requested by 5pm the day before care is needed.
- For more information about Aftercare scheduling and billing, contact the Lead Aftercare Teacher, Eric Truitt at .
To read the Aftercare welcome packet and complete an application for Aftercare, click here.