- This event has passed.
Event Series:Spring Soccer Practice – 6th and 8th grade
Spring Soccer Practice – 6th and 8th grade
April 29 @ 3:15 pm - 4:30 pm
We welcome back Coach Juan Chavez to work with our students again this season! This season will again be devoted to skills building/ enhancement, drills and practices. We are looking into the possibility of league play with other schools and will keep you updated as we know more.
There are no tryouts or previous experience required, but players must agree to the Code of Conduct and attend a majority of practices. New players are welcome to come and try it for a week before committing.
Students must furnish their own size 5 soccer ball, shin guards, cleats, water bottle, and sneakers for indoor play, in case of inclement weather. We have quite a few pairs of cleats to loan for the season, so you may want to hold off on purchasing a new pair until after the first week.
To Sign up, please complete:
- RWS Sports Code of Conduct, signed by student and parent (new players only)
- 2022 Registration Form, completed and returned with $50 payment
- Soccer Student Questionnaire completed (new players only)
- Payment of $50, should be made with your returned registration forms
- Please submit forms and payment to the front office by Friday March 18
If you have any questions, please reach out to Katie Bullington.
- April 29
- 3:15 pm - 4:30 pm
- Event Category: